The KP adjustable aluminum tube style handle pole. This pole not only helps your ski handle better and look better, but it also comes in at a fairly low price point.
This handle pole allows you to adjust your pole length about 4" when assembled. Pole tubes are 30" long out of the box to allow you maximum length with the ability to trim the tubes.
The handle pole includes:
- Pole upper, lower, and tubes
- OEM SJ chin pad bracket and stubby steer stopper if utilizing the OEM chin pad
- Steering cable holder
- All stainless hardware
- SJ and SXR pole bushings
* Currently stocked in black, blue, purple and silver anodizing. Gold and red can be ordered in under special order.
* Available in a RAW metal finish at a lower price to allow customers to powder or anodize whatever color they would like.
Compatibility: This pole is a DIRECT bolt on to a round nose 96 - 20 Yamaha SuperJet. Meaning that you can bolt it onto the OEM bracket and run the stock steering and chin pad - 08+ SJ's it is HIGHLY recommended to backdate the steer cable. A square nose 90 - 95 SuperJet requires a pole conversion bracket (H.S.I.'s SN conv. bracket) and an aftermarket or RN SJ chin pad in order to run this pole. A Kawasaki 550 (JS and SX) requires a pole conversion bracket (H.S.I.'s 550 conv. bracket), an aftermarket or RN SJ chin pad, and a yamaha based steering system in order to run this pole. A Kawasaki SXR 800 and 1500 requires an aftermarket or RN SJ chin pad and a Yamaha based steering system in order to run this pole (a Kawasaki 750 SX requires the same with some slight clearance to the pole bracket).
PLEASE NOTE - You may want to add parts that aren't included in this pole setup to complete the package, just send a message with what you want/need! I.E. HD pole spring, ODI lock on grips, billet pole bracket, hood shock pad for pole, or pole limit rope. Specifically for a SuperJet: 2008+ SJ's will want to backdate the steering cable due to the poor cable throw - in a separate listing.
PLEASE NOTE - You are at your own risk installing this handle pole on any other factory ski that is not listed.
* The 2021+ Yamaha SuperJet requires a special pole lower to mount directly onto the OEM pole bracket. We will soon have this pole option available.
Extra Recommended Components:
- Hydro-Turf hood shock pad
- KP pole stay latch (only works with an OEM RN pole bracket and the H.S.I. 550 and SN conversion bracket)
- Quick steer system (standard or OVP)
- Steering stop / chin pad support
- Aftermarket wide handlebars (Standard or Fat Bar)
- Billet pole bracket with extra breather holes