Genuine OEM Yamaha 2-stroke standup-up driveshafts.
We take OEM Yamaha sit down driveshafts, cut them to length, and have new splines cut into them. You get brand new splines with OEM quality at a fraction of the price of new OEM driveshafts. No rust or corrosion that you get with the new aftermarket driveshafts.
We also offer this same shaft for SETBACK mag pumps that require the bearing surface to be machined.
We believe in top quality here at HSI, but we also know jet-skis can get expensive. Use what we use on our own skis. If you want it to last, OEM quality is the way.
Offered for the following sizes / models:
- Yamaha SuperJet 1990 to 2007
- Yamaha SuperJet 2008 to 2020
- Yamaha WaveBlaster-1 1994 to 1997
- LSP Revolver length (the smallest pro-series V1 and V2, the original Revolver, and Revolver-R)
- Yamaha SuperJet 1990 to 2007 +1/4" length (best for OEM 155mm pump applications)
- SETBACK Yamaha SJ 90 to 07 length (fits aftermarket hulls like the LSP Pro-Series V2-L and V2-XL along with Rickters)
- SETBACK LSP Revolver length (the smallest pro-series V1 and V2, the original Revolver, and Revolver-R)
We also offer for customer's to order a CUSTOM LENGTH driveshaft whether standard or setback. The price is the same as the other options, but there is a 2 to 4 week wait time. For example we have done a few for Krash RTR skis. *Must be a Yamaha based driveshaft. ** PLEASE SPECIFY TOTAL LENGTH OF SHAFT IN CHECKOUT MESSAGES. WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR VERIFICATION.