Lee Stone Products Revolver Pro Series V2 Hull
$10,150 gel coat finish
$10,750 USD visual carbon
$11,750 USD visual textreme
- Full Carbon (All pro-series hulls are)
- All hulls INCLUDE the pump shoe, intake grate, and ride plate
- Offered in standard length, as the L (3 inches longer), or as the XL (an additional 2 inches longer)
- Base price includes standard footholds - adjustable footholds are a $500 upgrade
- Base price is a bare hull - pre turfed from the factory is a $400 upgrade
- Price includes choice of ANY two colors. Additional outline color such as white (pictured in the white/pink/blue graphic) and neon colors are a $150 upgrade
The difference in the standard Pro-Series V2, L and XL model
The standard Pro-Series V2 hull is extremely nimble and has an aggressive riding style to it. The V2-L is 3 inches longer on the bottom deck with a 5 inch longer tray - the best overall hull size for recreational riders and riders over 160lbs. Still aggressive enough to do all of the tricks you want with ease, but more stable and forgiving than the standard V2. If you are a beginning freestyle rider and/or over 6ft and over 220lbs, the V2-XL hull may be the smarter hull to go with. The XL hull still spins and flips incredibly easy - but it is much more forgiving and has added stability.
*To Order - Click the option of "Bank Deposit" for the payment option at checkout and we will contact you for further instruction on payment. If you pay with card, we will charge a 3% CC fee at the time of charging for shipping. Thank you.
Hull will be a 3 month ETA of completion at Factory