H.S.I. Kawasaki 650cc 44mm Mikuni SBN Complete Carb Setup
Are you tired of chasing your tail trying to get your Keihin carburetor running right? Switching to an SBN on that ski is by far the best decision!
H.S.I. BUILT - Performance SBN 44mm jetted to spec for your application, ready to bolt on! The carb comes pre-setup with primer fittings & tee-handle adjusters already installed! This carb setup will work great paired with a stock to modded engine.
What intake option should I select for my model of Kawi 650?
- Option 1: Keihin 28mm carb (black engine / 1986-1990) - you HAVE to go with the PJS K650 Intake Manifold for Mikuni SBN.
- Option 2: Keihin 38mm OEM intake (silver engine / 1991+) - You can choose between the Keihin to Mikuni Adapter Plate (only works with the 38mm intake) OR the PJS K650 Intake Manifold for Mikuni SBN - Overall the PJS manifold will flow better than the OEM intake and for performance, is the better option to go with. IF YOU DO THE ADAPTER PLATE - you will need to get your intake manifold port matched to the 44mm plate/carb.
The total for the adapter plate kit is $489
The total for the full kit with manifold is $649
The carb setup includes:
- Billet throttle drum (color of your choice)
- Throttle cable bracket
- Air filter adapter (low type)
- Tornado air filter (color of your choice)
**TORNADO FILTERS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE FROM TAU CETI - YOU WILL BE DEFAULTED TO A BLACK PROK 2.0" FILTER WITH YOUR CARB SETUP. WE WILL ISSUE A REFUND FOR THE FILTER PRICE DIFFERENCE ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED. THANK YOU.
- Carb base gasket
- Flame arrestor gasket
- Intake / Reed gaskets (4)
- Slimline fuel line filter
- Intake manifold OR adapter plate
ADD ON OPTION - if you don’t already have a primer, you will need to get primer line (we will match color best to your accents choose), a primer line tee, and a primer plunger.
PLEASE NOTE: Include in the notes section at checkout the model of ski your 650cc Kawasaki is in, the elevation where you ride, and if it has a stock or aftermarket exhaust. *This carb setup usually takes 3-5 business days to be fit into the service schedule for assembly - we will email you to verify prior to assembling.
** H.S.I. is not at fault if you run this carb setup on an application that the carbs were not set up for