H.S.I. Kawasaki 750cc 44mm & 46mm Mikuni SBN Complete Carb Setup
Are you tired of chasing your tail trying to get your Keihin carburetor running right? Or are your Mikuni 40i’s roached and with no new OEM replacement, don’t want to drop a ton of money on a dual 44 intake setup? Switching to a single SBN on that ski is the least costly & most fuel efficient option to go with!
H.S.I. BUILT - Performance SBN 44mm or 46mm jetted to spec for your application, ready to bolt on! The carb comes pre-setup with primer fittings & tee-handle adjusters already installed! This carb setup will work great paired with a stock to modded engine. If you're wanting ultimate performance, a dual SBN 44mm carb setup may be the better route for you!
What carb size should I select?
- 44mm - If you are a stock engine and/or with minimal upgrades such as an aftermarket exhaust, high compression head, or a CDI. This is also the most fuel efficient option.
- 46mm - If you have porting in the engine, want a little more top end, and/or just want to say you have a 46 with the above setup.
The total for the full kit with manifold is $624 (+$45 for the 46mm carb)
The carb setup includes:
- Billet throttle drum (color of your choice)
- Air filter adapter (low type)
- Tornado air filter (color of your choice)
**TORNADO FILTERS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE FROM TAU CETI - YOU WILL BE DEFAULTED TO A BLACK PROK 2.0" FILTER WITH YOUR CARB SETUP. WE WILL ISSUE A REFUND FOR THE FILTER PRICE DIFFERENCE ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED. THANK YOU.
- Carb base gasket
- Flame arrestor gasket
- Intake / Reed gaskets (4)
- Slimline fuel line filter
- Intake manifold OR adapter plate
ADD ON OPTION - if you don’t already have a primer, you will need to get primer line (we will match color best to your accents choose), a primer line tee, and a primer plunger.
PLEASE NOTE: Please include in the notes section at checkout the model of ski that your 750cc Kawasaki is in, the elevation where you ride, and if it has a stock or aftermarket exhaust. *This carb setup usually takes 3-5 business days to be fit into the service schedule for assembly - we will email you to verify prior to assembling.
** H.S.I. is not at fault if you run this carb setup on an application that the carbs were not set up for